A nip and tuck for our Learning Activity Builder courses
We’ve given Learning Activity Builder courses a facelift! With this makeover, their look is now in line with our range of responsive courses.
We’ve remodelled the look of courses created in the Activity Builder, and we’ve provided additional features. For example:
The Home page
- The header is bigger and easier to see.
- You can see the course duration below the title of the course.
- The top right corner now has an X that allows you to close the window.
- The course Description field is larger and provides more details, such as:
- The completion percent.
- A Continue button.
During the course
When you progress through the course, the header now gives you the following options:
- Home button – clicking this option takes you to the beginning of the course.
- Table of Contents – displays the topics of the course and their completion status.
- Play/Pause button – when a video is present in the course.
- Mute/Unmute button – when an audio is present in the course.
- X to close the window.
We’ve renovated how the course is displayed to the learner. For example:
- The header is bigger - making the features within it easier to see.
- The Previous and Next buttons are larger and have been moved to the right corner of the footer (which makes room for the next feature).
- A new Progress bar has been added to the footer, allowing your learners to gauge how far they’ve progressed in the course.
When you complete your Learning Activity Builder course:
- You can access your certificate via the Get Certificate button.
- The Table of Contents is accessible from the left-hand corner of the header.
- The footer shows that the course is 100% completed.
- When the User Feedback feature is enabled, the rating notification appears over the Get Certificate button.
- Two buttons are displayed in the bottom, right-hand corner of the screen.
- The Review Course button, which allows the learner to go over the contents provided in the course.
- The Finish and Exit button, which closes the course and takes the learner to the My Training page.